Monday, November 30, 2015

Reflections

This class has been a lot of fun. I got to meet people, read and write stories, critique other stories, etc. I have enjoyed every part of it. I really liked reading those stories. I haven't had a chance to pick up a book and read for a while. This class provided a nice break to that problem. I wrote stories that I didn't think was possible by me. I read stories written by others that were so beautifully written that I immediately thought they should become an author! The project is a lot of fun! I had fun combing Supernatural and Indian ghost stories. I just have to finish that up this week.

I really liked the growth mindset concept that I learned in this class. The tech tips were very nice also, and they provided me with insights into future use of blogs and Google sites.

The most valuable take-aways from this class would the growth mindset and the ability to write stories. I didn't think I had writing stories in me, but I was able to write numerous stories with different styles. I am proud of myself for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment