Sunday, September 13, 2015

Week 3 Curation

My three favorite web discoveries for this week:

Project Gutenberg It got into my bookmarks because I like the free stories that i can read there.

Mythology Pictures I searched about Mythology pictures and this came up. If I choose the Greek Mythology section, then I will for sure use this for the images.

Drawing of Zeus. Found on the Mythology website.
Source: Greek Mythology.

While looking through Growth Mindset on Twitter, I came across this picture. It was talking about the brain and Growth Mindset. I thought it was interesting. 



1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you like Project Gutenberg, Farhan! Isn't it incredible? They keep adding new books all the time too. If you want to see their new books, a good way to do that is to follow them at Twitter:
    New books from Gutenberg at Twitter

    And there is a LOT of stuff out there on growth mindset and neurobiology. That is not an aspect of growth mindset that I follow very closedly, but a lot of scientists sure are trying to understand just how learning "changes" the brain — and, luckily, the changes for the brain are good! You might enjoy this book about the brain and learning if you are interested in this kind of thing: Brain Rules by John Medina (he's got a nifty website there too!)

    I am glad you wanted to do this assignment; I really enjoy learning about things online this way and seeing what grabs people's attention! :-)

    ReplyDelete