Monday, September 7, 2015

Week 2 Curation

My three favorite web discoveries for this week:

WatchESPN - It got into my bookmarks because football season started. I can watch games on my computer.
WatchESPN logo from Wikimedia


Petrel 2015 - It is on my bookmarks because I am using this software for my geophysics class. It is a software that shows models of different places on Earth. 


Truecar - this is a great website. If you are buying a car, this website gives you the cheapest price available in your area with a coupon that you can take to the dealership and they will sell the car in that price. 

Hence, I've found the bookmarks to be the most useful for this week. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing this extra credit, Farhan! Next week if you do this one, focus on websites that you are using for this class, okay? The idea is to find things in this class that you think are useful because they might be useful to other people in the class too.

    ReplyDelete