Sunday, September 27, 2015

Thoughts about Comments

The kinds of posts that are the most helpful are the ones that point out the mistakes in the story. Those corrections enables me to do better on the next one. Pointing out the mistakes make a comment really helpful. It's also nice to read good things about the story after working on it for some time.

I don't think I have been doing a good job on some of them because I don't always leave comments telling others what to fix. I need to change this in order to help others make their future stories better.

1 comment:

  1. Hi again, Farhan! I agree with you in that the most helpful comments are the ones that point out mistakes. We already know what we are good at doing, so we have to learn what we're not good at, right? :D I've also been guilty of leaving comments that are too nice and don't really help the writer learn how to develop their stories. But that's the majority of us. Maybe after writing this "thoughts about comments" post everyone can change the way we comment.

    P.S. I like the new blog design! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete