Monday, August 31, 2015

Week 1 Curation

I keep track of all the online resources I need for school in my bookmark folders. I name them separately and there are folders inside my bookmark folders. The truly important resources are in my bookmark tab. With bookmarks, I think I am doing a good job with keeping track of information that I need.

I am familiar with Pinterest and Twitter, but not with Known. I don't have an account for any of them. I always associated Pinterest with pictures of things people wanted and Twitter being another social media site, hence, I didn't feel the need to have an account for any of them. I want to learn more about Known as I thought it was really interesting. I will also try Twitter and see how it is using the class Twitter login information.

Picture encouraging sharing.
The bird out of the cage most likely to resemble the Twitter logo.
Found in JustShare Blog. Source: JustShare Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment