Friday, August 28, 2015

Storybook Favorites

I looked through lots of projects to find my favorites, but all of them looked very nice and detailed. I felt the ones I have read did a great job in providing good stories with great designs. Having said that, I found the following three to be my favorites as of right now:

The first one is Law & Order: SSU. I picked this because of my interest in watching detective shows. You might remember me saying I finished watching all episode of criminal minds, another detective show. I am midway through Law & Order also. So I liked this project very much so due to its brilliant use of the theme of the show. Making the characters agents was a great idea and then telling their story through case files makes it seem like a real episode of Law & Order. The introduction gives a good summary into who they are and each stories provide great details.

The second one I picked is Wolves in Fairy Tales. I picked this because this also used a detective show theme and also because I liked how the detective is a wolf trying to catch the culprit, a much bigger wolf. The introduction does a great job in providing background into who the suspect is and who the detective is. It also does a great job in providing the three stories in an order so that they look like the work of the suspect. The design is also great as it mixed images with words effectively.

The third one I chose is Ghostly Adventures. I picked this for two reasons: ghosts and Oklahoma. I instantly clicked it when I saw the title. I love ghost stories. I love this even more because these are ghost stories in Oklahoma. The introduction provides great insight about the background of the stories and the main character. It instantly hooks you into wanting to read the details about each place. The design (dark background) makes it better when you are reading the details about those places.

Exact image from Law & Order: SSU.
I picked this because this project was my most favorite.
It was originally made by an user named Vascer.
Original Source: Wikipedia.



No comments:

Post a Comment